NCR 6625 Automated Teller Machine Machine SelfServ 25
The NCR SelfServ 25 is a through-the-wall outside cash dispense ATM.
Designed with medium to high transaction usage in mind, the NCR SelfServ 25 dispenses cash as well as offering a broad range of other services, including bill payment, funds transfer, mobile phone top-up and mini-statements. The SelfServ 25 also offers:
Complete hole-in-the-wall compatibility for an outside ATM, making the NCR SelfServ 25 ideally suited for both in-branch and off-premise use.
An outside cash dispense ATM that will enhance your brand presence to the broadest possible audience in the largest range of locations.
With an incredibly small footprint, the SelfServ 25 is ideal for tight spots or where space is at a premium.
HEIGHT 59.0" (1,498mm)
WIDTH 29.2" (742mm)
Safe only 21.8" (553mm)
Standard sleeve 51.2" (1,301mm)
Short sleeve 46.7" (1,187mm)
CEN 1 safe 1,308lbs (593kg)
CEN III safe 1,568lbs (711kg)
CEN IV safe 1,642lbs (745kg)
CEN III GAS EX safe 1,601lbs (726 kg)
CEN IV GAS EX safe 1,700lbs (771 kg)
• Display - Choice of 15" LCD, FDK or touchscreen, optional privacy filter, sunlight readable displays
• Keyboard - EPP (PCI compliant), polycarbonate or stainless steel
• Card Reader - Smart Dip, IMCRW with Smart option, HiCo
• Integrated Media Entry and Exit Indicators (MEEI)
• Audio - Optional high quality public audio and/or sound jack with volume control
• Advert Panel - Standard or enhanced with backlight
• Barcode Reader - 2D Barcode supports both 1D and 2D documents
• S2 Media Dispense Module. 2-4 cassettes, bunch presenter
• Configurable purge bin capability with retract and single note divert
• Anti-overfill cassette
• Receipt Printer - 80mm 203dpi graphics thermal printer. Options - retract and capture, dual roll and/or 2ST (two-sided thermal printing)
• Journal Printer - 80mm 203dpi graphics thermal printer (E-Journal available as default)
• NCR Secure™ is a complete portfolio of multi-layered solutions and services designed to provide protection against ATM attacks. Including a range of physical enclosures, recessed PIN Pad and Solidcore software security to protect your network.
Standard: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
With severe environment fitted: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• Humidity: 20% to 80%
• Acoustics: Sound power 65db (A) idle, 68db (A) operating
• LCD Operator Panel (rear load only)
• Front, rear and side service
• A range of Intel® Processors
• 2GB or 4GB RAM
• 250GB hard drive
• DVD-RW drive
• Windows® 7
• NCR APTRA XFS
• NCR APTRA software
• ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Biometrics ready
• Contactless ready
Packaging and Shipping
1. Packing:With standard packing or according to customer's request.
|DHL|| 3-6 days to arrive|
|TNT|| 3-6 days to arrive|
|Fedex|| 3-6 days to arrive|
|EMS|| 7-15 days to arrive|
|UPS|| 3-6 days to arrive|
|Others|| By sea or air|
Shipment: By Express/Air/Ship
Payment: By T/T /Western Union/Paypal
Delivery Time: Within one week
About Longtop Group:
Longtop Group is a leading software development and solutions provider targeting the rapidly growing financial services industry in China.
Longtop Group is an important partner to its customers in the Chinese financial services sector. We develop and deliver a comprehensive range of software applications and solutions with a focus on meeting the increasing IT needs of financial services institutions in China.
In recent years, we have also provided services to most of the 13 national commercial banks, China Postal Savings Bank, leading city commercial banks in China, and two of the largest life insurance companies in China, namely, New China Life Insurance and China Pacific Insurance Group.