Diebold Atm Machine Through The Wall Cash Recycler Opteva 368
|2||P/N||Diebold OP 368|
|3||Description||Diebold whole machine opteva 368|
|4||Usage||Diebold ATM Machine|
|5||Similar products||Full series of Diebold ATM machine and ATM parts|
|6||Inventory||Large quantity in stock|
|7||Factory location||Shenzhen, China|
OPTEVA 368 ATM FEATURES
• Highly reliable and market-proven recycling technology
• Compact through-the-wall ATM design with up to five cassettes for maximum denomination support and cash capacity
• Through-the-wall collar allows retrofits for walls up to 330mm (13 inches) thick
• Able to withstand extreme environmental conditions -34° C to 54°C (-29.2° F to 129.2° F) - Exterior temperatures
• Fully RoHS compliant
• Fully compliant with European Central Bank "Article 6" requirements
• Designed to meet international accessibility guidelines
• Serial number recognition*
• Features include fraud-resistive card reader, consumer awareness mirrors, encrypted PIN pad, security camera and lock options and duress alarm
• Optional biometric finger-vein technology*
• 15.1-inch color consumer LCD display
• Indoor and outdoor touch-screen options with or without function keys
• Optional sunlight viewable and privacy filter
ENHANCED OPERATOR INTERFACE:
• Complete analysis of the ATM as well as a variety of diagnostics and other service benefits provided via a 10.4-inch color LCD rear monitor
• An adjustable alphanumeric keyboard and integrated pointing device streamline service
• Optional barcode readers
• Up to 10,800-note recycling capacity
• Deposits of up to 13,100 new notes in a five-cassette configuration
• High-speed transactions
• Up to four dedicated, locking dispense or recycling cassettes (fifth cassette reserved for mix of deposit and reject/dispense retracts)
• Each recycling cassette has a capacity of up to 2,700 new notes
• User interface accepts up to 200 notes at one time
• Holds up to 200 notes in escrow
High-performance Intel® processors
Microsoft Windows XP® Professional/Windows 7®
Large-capacity read/write DVD-ROM drive
Dimensions (with UL291 safe):
Height: 1,583 mm (62.3 in)
Width: 674 mm (26.7 in)
Depth: 1,274 mm (50.2 in)
Weight: 640 kg (1,411 lbs)
• UL291 Level 1
• CEN L
• CEN IV
|2||Condition||Original new, refurbished and generic|
|3||Price||Negotiable, competitive price for different quantity|
|4||MOQ||1 PC, small orders accept|
|5||Delivery time||3-7 Working days after payment received|
|6||Service||24 hours quick online response service|
|8||Payment terms||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
Adhering to the concept of "To develop by quality and trust", Longtop Group takes the quality as our core, and strictly controls the quality according to the international standard, during each production process and before delivery.
|DHL||3-6 days to arrive|
|TNT||3-6 days to arrive|
|Fedex||3-6 days to arrive|
|UPS||3-6 days to arrive|
|EMS||7-15 days to arrive|
|Others||By sea or air|
1. Supply full series of ATM whole machines and spare parts for NCR, Wincor, Diebold, NMD, Fujitsu, Hyosung, Hitachi,GRG, Kingteller, Eastcom and etc.
2. OEM accept, according to customers' needs.
3. 24 hours professional and quick online technical support and solutions.
4. Providing technical consultation and training courses
5. After-sale service is reliable.
6. Prompt and on-time delivery.
Q1. What's the condition of your product?
A: Generally we can provide 4 conditions: new original, new generic, original used and original ref
Q2.Is your product have a warranty?
A: Yes. Every product have a warranty, normally it is 3 months.
Q3. Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes. We have a factory, located in Shenzhen. We do the refurbishment by ourselves.
Q4. What's the lead time of your product?
A: Normally it is 3-7 days after payment. The lead time is related to the quantity you ordered.